Monthly Barre3 Fitness Classes
Join Barre3 14th Street to move outside on the beautiful Great Lawn on select Saturday mornings at 9 am this spring and summer. This 60-minute full-body workout combines strength conditioning, cardio and mindfulness. All you need to bring is a yoga mat and water. Light handheld weights are optional. This class is designed for anybody of any fitness level who is eager to feel more at home in the body they have TODAY. We promise you will leave feeling stronger, happier and sweatier!
How to Register: Register for classes HERE. Use the code THEPARKS, and your first outdoor class is FREE! After that, purchase a single class or class package. Class registrations open 14 days in advance; if you want to book your classes in advance, please email the studio to book.
- Open level class, all are welcome
- Bring yoga mat or towel and water (hat and sunscreen also encouraged!)
- Weather pending; inclement weather cancellations will be emails and announced no later than 1 hour before start time
- Location: Great Lawn, The Parks at Walter Reed. Map 1010 Butternut Street NW, and follow the sidewalk around to the grassy green space by the gazebo
- Portable toilets will be available
The Parks at Walter Reed events are sponsored by Children’s National Hospital, Aspen Square at The Parks by NVHomes, The Vale, The Brooks, and Streetsense.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org