Barre3 Fitness Classes Summer 2021
Join Barre3 14th Street to move outside on the beautiful Great Lawn on Monday nights at 6:30 pm. This 45-minute full-body workout combines strength conditioning, cardio and mindfulness. All you need to bring is a yoga mat and water. Light handheld weights are optional. This class is designed for anybody of any fitness level who is eager to feel more at home in the body they have TODAY. We can’t wait to move with you! We promise you will leave feeling stronger, happier and sweatier. Register for classes HERE.
June Dates: Mondays, 6:30 to 7:15 pm
June 14: Paid class
June 21: Paid class
June 28: Paid class
July Dates: Mondays, 6:30 to 7:15 pm
July 5: Free community class
July 12: Paid class
July 19: Paid class
July 26: Paid class
Additional dates are likely to be announced soon.
Location: The Great Lawn at The Parks at Walter Reed, 1010 Butternut Street NW
- Open level class, all are welcome
- Bring yoga mat or towel and water (hat and sunscreen also encouraged!)
- Weather pending; inclement weather cancellations will be emails and announced no later than 1 hour before start time
- Location: Great Lawn, The Parks at Walter Reed. Map 1010 Butternut Street NW, and follow the sidewalk around to the grassy green space by the gazebo
- Portable toilets will be available
- Per local regulations, this class will have a limited capacity and participants are asked to wear a mask until you have established your space at least 6 feet away from others on all sides. If you are feeling unwell and/or are experiencing fever, cough, or other potentially contagious symptoms, please stay home.
Questions? Email: 14thstreet [at] barre3.com